We assume that your site url is http://domain.tld/ and the backend url is http://domain.tld/index.php/admin/.
1. Install Ma2 Popup Login
- After downloaded module package, please extract the compressed package file on your computer.
- Copy or upload all folders (app, skin, js) to your root directory of your Magento store installation. It can be /www or /public_html or /htdocs, etc. (*)
- Login into store backend, flush all cache or disable all cache in System -> Cache Management.
- Logout from backend.
- Login into backend again. The extensions should be installed and you can use it.
(*) Please notice that you should rename the design packge and themes folder to match your design package and theme directory name before upload. Please see below example directory structure:
| | \---frontend
| | \---default (rename this folder to your design package name)
| | \---default (rename this folder to your design theme name)
| | +---layout
| | +---template
\---default (rename this folder to your design package name)
\---default (rename this folder to your design theme name)
Once installed, you can see the link "Login / Register" at the Top Links block. Once loged-in, it says "Logout".
2. Configure Ma2 Popup Login Free
No need any configuration for this version.